Overall I can say I am pretty impressed with my results. I haven't made much progress on some of the larger UFOs, but I have totally cleaned up all the small jobs, several of which I had completely forgotten and I would ever have made a priority normally. Today I had a little blitz on projects and I feel pretty sheepish about how little time it all took n the end but also quite proud!
So lets go over the list.
Black skirt repair.
INCOMPLETE BUT PROGRESS MADE
Glee Dress for Charlotte – not finished. I have unpicked the ropey seams, but need to fit it back on her.
Shifting skies skirt – I need to hem both, and put on fastenings. I want to let them hang a bit longer though.
Silky cami top - it was just never going to work without completely reworking the pattern and recutting it out.
Pendrell homage. I didn't even try and do anything to this, I didn't have time for the fitting.
All in all, not bad, I have a much smaller pile!