Monday 6 December 2010

4 Simple Goals

I always hate making new years resolutions as no one really means them and "this year" is too open ended in January to apply any pressure to them, but I noticed that Rachel Red Lips had made some resolutions as part of the 4 Simple Goals before 2011 started by Elsie, which are goals which are to be started before new years. Its been going on a while but I love that Rachel has started so late, the deadline seems to make it much more likely that they might happen. So I am doing the same. The goals are meant to be simple and realistic.

1) I will not eat more than 1 (normal sized) bar of chocolate a day. I eat a horrendous amount of chocolate and end up not being able to eat it for ages when I overdose, plus, it would be good to stop getting fatter!

2) Go for a walk/wander somewhere I haven't been before at least once a week (not hiking or anything but exploring Edinburgh as I have explored surprisingly little of even just the city centre and its a beautiful city)

3) Stick by my room tidy schedule. I find that I'm much more likely to be in a good mood and start /continue a project if I've got space and the clutter is slightly under control.

4) Make/get back in touch with more friends. I'm terrible at keeping in touch with people even though I miss them and this shall stop!

No comments:

Post a Comment